So you finally found it, the place with all David baldacci books in order. Yes, here you will find all the books by this bestselling American novelist. Also, if you would like to know a bit more about him you will find some info at the end of this post. It is time to know David Baldacci books series, are you ready?
He must learn to control the Sword of Fire or he will get killed... She must prove she's worth to become the queen... Don't miss the most epic adventure of 2022!
This author has a great repertoire, he has written lots of thrillers, but also some of his novels are adressed to younger readers.
David Baldacci books in order: in what order should you read each of his series?
David Baldacci has a prolific career as a writer, so it can get confusing to know where to begin in order to start reading his books. Here you have all david baldacci books in order, hope this is what you were looking for.
Remember that if you want to check out any of the books by this author it’s as easy as clicking on the cover of the novel that you want to know more about, the link will take you to Amazon (it will open in a new tab)
Let’s start with all David Baldacci books in order for Sean King & Michelle Maxwell series:
The Sixth Man
King and Maxwell
Freddy & The French Fries is a young series aimed to children, it has illustrations made by The book is illustrated by Rudy Baldacci.
Regarding the Camel Club series, it is composed of the following books:
The Camel Club
If you are seeking the reading order of David Baldacci for the books wih John Puller:
Amos Decker series:
The Last Mile
Walk the Wire
The Shaw series:
David Baldacci novels in order of publication for his Will Robie series:
David Baldacci series list for Vega Jane:
Here are David Baldacci’s standalone novels:
The Simple Truth
Wish You Well
Last Man Standing
The Christmas Train
No Rest For the Dead
One Good Deed
Day of Doom
This is the orderto read David Baldacci’s book anthologies:
Here you have a list with all david baldacci books in order of publication
This is a handful list where you will find all David Baldacci books in order of publication. It also includes some extra info such as the year when each of these books were published and the series to which it belongs to (or if it’s a standalone).
There you have it, a huge list with David Baldacci novels in order:
David Baldacci books in order
- Grand Central Publishing
- Absolute Power (1996) Standalone
- Total Control (1996) Standalone
- The Winner (1997) Standalone
- The Simple Truth (1998) Standalone
- Saving Faith (1999) Standalone
- Wish You Well (2000) Standalone
- Origins of Wish You Well (2000) Standalone
- Last Man Standing (2001) Standalone
- The Christmas Train (2002) Standalone
- The Mighty Johns (2002) Anthology
- Split Second (2003) Sean King & Michelle Maxwell
- Hour Game (2004) Sean King & Michelle Maxwell
- The Camel Club (2005) Camel Club
- Fries Alive! (2005) Freddy & The French Fries
- The Collectors (2006) Camel Club
- The Mystery of Silas Finklebean (2006) Freddy & The French Fries
- Simple Genius (2007) Sean King & Michelle Maxwell
- Stone Cold (2007) Camel Club
- Divine Justice (2008) Camel Club
- The Whole Truth (2008) Shaw
- First Family (2009) Sean King & Michelle Maxwell
- True Blue (2009) Standalone
- Hell’s Corner (2010) Camel Club
- Deliver Us From Evil (2010) Shaw
- The Sixth Man (2011) Sean King & Michelle Maxwell
- Zero Day (2011) John Puller
- One Summer (2011) Standalone
- No Rest For the Dead (2011) Standalone
- No Time Left (2011) Short story
- The Forgotten (2012) John Puller
- The Innocent (2012) Will Robie
- King and Maxwell (2013) Sean King & Michelle Maxwell
- The Hit (2013) Will Robie
- Day of Doom (2013) Clues
- Bullseye (2014) Camel Club
- The Escape (2014) John Puller
- Bullseye (2014) Will Robie
- The Target (2014) Will Robie
- The Finisher (2014) Vega Jane
- Face Off (2014) Anthology
- The Guilty (2015) Will Robie
- Memory Man (2015) Amos Decker
- The Keeper (2015) Vega Jane
- No Man’s Land (2016) John Puller
- The Last Mile (2016) Amos Decker
- End Game (2017) Will Robie
- The Fix (2017) Amos Decker
- The Width of the World (2017) Vega Jane
- The Fallen (2018) Amos Decker
- Long Road to Mercy (2018) Atlee Pine
- Redemption (2019) Amos Decker
- The Stars Below (2019) Vega Jane
- A Minute to Midnight (2019) Atlee Pine
- One Good Deed (2019) Standalone
- Walk the Wire (2020) Amos Decker
Want to know more about author David Baldacci?
David Baldacci was born in 1960,in the city of Richmond (Virginia). He started writing in his childhood, his mother gave him a notebook in which he started to create his own stories. Eventually, her mother revealed that the reason she had given him that notebook was to keep him quiet.
He took three years to publish his first novel, Absolute Power, which he published in 1996 and turned out to be a success, becoming an international bestseller.
If that was not enough, this novel was adapted for a film in 1997, this adaptation was produced, directed, and starred by Clint Eastwood. However, the movie was not a successs, it was a $50 million budget film and grossed $50.1 million in theaters, therefore just managing to recoup its budget. Regarding the reviews, it got mixed reviews from critics, while it has a score of 48% in Rotten Tomatoes (an aggregate reviewer web site).
David Baldacci has published more than 40 novels, all of them being international bestsellers. HE hwas sold over 130 million copies worlwide, and his novels have been translated to 45 languages.
He has founded, together with his wife Michelle, the Wish You Well Foundation. This organization supports adult literacy programs in the USA.
Hope this post was useful for you. If you like this author’s thrillers then you shoud check this post with all James Patterson books in order.
If you have read any of the books by this author don’t forget to leave a comment sharing your experience. If you leave a comments with the books from this author that you enjoyed the most maybe another reader will buy it as well, how cool is that?
Discover more on Wottaread.