We have all the Diary of a Minecraft Zombie books in order so you can start reading this amazing tale by Zack Zombie, a story that is perfectly summarized by its title, we will get to know the life of a 12 year old zombie in the virtual world of Minecraft, hilarious right? Keep reading to find what is the best order to read the Diary of a Minecraft Zombie.
Experience a breathtaking medieval fantasy series with elemental magical swords, perfect for teens and fans of Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Also, we will tell you what is the reading level for this series, and if that was not enough we also have a super cool Diary of a Minecraft zombie box set recommendation for you, so don’t miss it!
Diary of a Minecraft Zombie books in order, how should I be reading this series?
The best way to read Diary of a Minecraft Zombie books is in publication order, which for this series equals the chronological order.
Here you have all the Diary of a Minecraft Zombie books at the best price we have found. If you want to get any of them you only have to click on their cover.
1. A Scare of a Dare
2. Bullies and Buddies
3. When Nature Calls
4. Zombie Swap
5. School Daze
6. Zombie Goes To Camp
7. Zombie Family Reunion
8. Back To Scare School
9. Zombie’s Birthday
10. One Bad Apple
11. Insides Out
12. Pixelmon Gone
13. Friday Night Frights
14. Cloudy with a Chance
15. Attack of the Gnomes!
16. Down The Drain
17. Zombie’s Excellent Adventure
18. In Too Deep
Now that you know what is the order for Diary of a Minecraft Zombie books take a look at this box set
We actually have two different sets that we recommend you. The first Diary of a Minecraft Zombie box set collects the first 13 books in the series, while the second one the first 9:
There is not much of a difference in price, only $12 actually, so we think the first one is a better choice. However, that is for you to decide! A Diary of a Minecraft Zombie box set sounds like the perfect gift for a fan of the series, so if you didn’t know what to get for a Minecraft fan for his or her birthday this might be a great choice!
A list with the Diary of a Minecraft Zombie series in order
This is an updated list with all the books in the Diary of a Minecraft Zombie series by author Zack Zombie, so far this series is 18 volumes long:
Diary of a Minecraft zombie books in order
- Zack Zombie Publishing LLC
- A Scare of a Dare (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie book 1)
- Bullies and Buddies (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie book 2)
- When Nature Calls (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie book 3)
- Zombie Swap (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie book 4)
- School Daze (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie book 5)
- Zombie Goes To Camp (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie book 6)
- Zombie Family Reunion (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie book 7)
- Back To Scare School (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie book 8)
- Zombie’s Birthday Apocalypse (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie book 9)
- One Bad Apple (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie book 10)
- Insides Out (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie book 11)
- Pixelmon Gone (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie book 12)
- Friday Night Frights (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie book 13)
- Cloudy with a Chance of Apocalypse (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie book 14)
- Attack of the Gnomes! (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie book 15)
- Down The Drain (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie book 16)
- Zombie’s Excellent Adventure (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie book 17)
- In Too Deep (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie book 18)
Don’t miss this promotion:
take it before it ends:
What is the reading level for Diary of a Minecraft Zombie?
The Diary of a Minecraft Zombie books reading level is O, which equals to 3rd grade. These books have no adult content of any sort so it’s a safe read for children.
This series narrates the story of a 12 year old Minecraft zombie, it is a fun story that is perfect for kids. The setting, taking place in the Minecraft virtual world, will lure them into this lecture therefore making them discovering that reading is actually fun and entertaining.
The author of the Diary of a Minecraft Zombie books is Zack Zombie, a pseudonym under which William Peña and his son Matthew Peña write. They work as a team, William coming up with the ideas for the books and his son deciding if they are good enough to become part of this hilarious series.
William comes up with the ideas for each Zack Zombie book, while Matthew decides if they are any good. After the success of their Minecraft series, they have released Diary of a Middle School Zombie which is not related to any videogame.
Hope you enjoyed this post, you can also take a look The Darkest Minds series order if you enjoyed the tv adaptation. Also, if you like urban fantasy you can check out this post with the Kate Daniels series order.
And last but not least, you will also enjoy this post with the Myron Bolitar books in order, looks of different choices depending on what you want to read next!
Have you read any of the books in this series? leave a comment telling us if you liked it or not!
Discover more on wottaread.