We have collected all the Women’s Murder Club books in order, a story written by bestselling author James Patterson together with Maxine Paetro in which we will meet four friends that will solve crimes on their own. Isn’t it cool when friends have a hobby together?
This is quite a creative detective story, a group of women creating a club to solve murders, each of them being an expert in a particular area (one is a medical examiner, while another of the members is an attorney, etc), together they will be unstoppable.
James Patterson Women’s Murder Club books in order
You are very lucky if you end up being hooked to this series, because it’s very long, and it’s not even concluded. However, the novels that compose this series are self conclusive. We recommend you read the Women’s murder club books in chronological order, and here you have all the novels put together following that recommendation:
There’s also the bookshots, which are quick-paced novels that are 150 pages long, there are two volumes featuring the characters of this series. Notice that these novels, being that short, are way less developed than the original series. As a result, these may be a great choice if you want to read something and finish it in a few hours:
Now that you have all the Women’s Murder Club books in order don’t miss these series
Are you looking for some Murder Thrillers to read? we thought it might be a good idea to recommend you some series, so here you have 3 novels that are similar to The Women’s Murder Club series:
You might have read our first recommendation already, it is the first novel by John Grisham and also the first volume of the Jake Brigance series. A must-read if you enjoy law thrillers.
Maybe you are an expert in the genre? if so, leave a comment telling us about novels that fans of this series will enjoy.
What is this series about?
This story is set in the city of San Francisco, and centers on four women who will combine their abilities and expertise to solve crimes. One of them is a homicide inspector, another one a medical examiner, an assistant district attorney, and a reporter.
They will all cooperate to solve the crimes and to track down the murderers. A fun and captivating story with an interesting take that you will really enjoy.
A list with the Women’s Murder Club books in order
The following list collects all the books in this series written by James Patterson together with Maxine Paetro, both novels, and bookshots.
Here you will find the Women’s Murder Club series in order, however, these novels are pretty easy to follow because they have a number in their title that tells us in which order that particular volume was published.
Women’s Murder Club books in order
- Grand Central Publishing
- 1st to Die (Women’s Murder Club book 1)
- 2nd Chance (Women’s Murder Club book 2)
- 3rd Degree (Women’s Murder Club book 3)
- 4th of July (Women’s Murder Club book 4)
- The 5th Horseman (Women’s Murder Club book 5)
- The 6th Target (Women’s Murder Club book 6)
- 7th Heaven (Women’s Murder Club book 7)
- 8th Confession (Women’s Murder Club book 8)
- The 9th Judgment (Women’s Murder Club book 9)
- 10th Anniversary (Women’s Murder Club book 10)
- 11th Hour (Women’s Murder Club book 11)
- 12th of Never (Women’s Murder Club book 12)
- Unlucky 13 (Women’s Murder Club book 13)
- 14th Deadly Sin (Women’s Murder Club book 14)
- 15th Affair (Women’s Murder Club book 15)
- 16th Seduction (Women’s Murder Club book 16)
- 17th Suspect (Women’s Murder Club book 17)
- The 18th Abduction (Women’s Murder Club book 18)
- The 19th Christmas (Women’s Murder Club book 19)
- The 20th Victim (Women’s Murder Club book 20)
- 21st Birthday (Women’s Murder Club book 21)
- The Trial (Book Shot 1)
- The Medical Examiner (Book Shot 2)
The next volume in the series, 21st Birthday will be released in 2022, however, you can already preorder it.
On the other hand, James Patterson has written tons of novels. Therefore, if you enjoy his writing, you definitely should check out his work. He has written so many books that we dedicated an entire post to gather all his novels, here you have this list with all James Patterson’s standalone books in chronological order.
Hope you enjoy this series, have you read any of the Women’s Murder Club books yet? if so, tell us which of the 4 main characters is your favorite and who you resemble the most. Maybe you are like Lindsay Boxer? or you are more like Cindy Thomas?